Friday, January 28, 2011

Friends are a good reality check!

Hi there, I am in a "Stitch and Bitch" group of fun and diverse ladies. We get together and do the above, plus share yummy treats together. I saw these minty cookies in a magazine and decided to bring them to our last meeting.
I was a little upset that "my" cookies were not perfectly square, and not as beautiful as the photo in the magazine, but I took them anyway. Once I got there one of my pals asked me if I bought them or made them. After I pointed out their imperfections which proved that I had made them, she proceeded to make fun of me and my "tendencies."

The point is, the cookies were a little too delicious and we had a great night goofing around, and maybe next time I will bring something really ugly and misshapen just to throw them off my scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment